Colorful, healthy, and an explosion of flavor are just some ways you can describe your experience when you visit Moku Bar. We're much more than just your run-of-the-mill Poke restaurant in Houston, TX. We're the perfect destination when you're wanting something different, tasty, and full of nourishment which could possibly become your new favorite.
We've taken a Hawaiian favorite to create a totally delightful meal that will be a treat for your taste buds. Our dishes are made super fresh with fish imported directly from Hawaii. We're sure with just one bite, you'll be hooked on one of our many delicacies.
You can start with your basic Poke bowl and add a variety of ingredients and toppings just the way you like for your own special creation. You can be as simple as you like or go all the way for an absolute indulgence in Hawaiian cuisine.
- Base -- Mixed greens, quinoa, sushi rice
- Poke -- Tuna, octopus, fish roe, and more
- Proteins -- Ahi tuna Shoyu, mixed poke, spicy salmon, truffle yellowtail
- Sides -- Avacado, crab mix, edamame, ika salad, masago, seaweed salad
- Toppings -- Onions, corn, ginger, jalapenos, furikake, panko crumbs, wasabi, shrimp chips, and more
- Tempura -- Mineral water, wines, soft drinks, champagne, cocktails
Hurry in today for this one-of-a-kind treat. Call (903) 326-3516 for more information.
We're located at 1010 Prairie St., Houston, TX, in the Conservatory Underground Beer Garden & Food Hall. http://conservatoryhtx.com.